- This event has passed.
Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Success: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of PowerPoint
August 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This is a beginning to intermediate-level course. Participants should be familiar with creating and editing presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint. Discover the secrets and best practices for creating and delivering your message with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Exploring 4 key parts to a PowerPoint presentation
- Saving time with the PowerPoint Master Slide
- Improving presentations with tips for working with bullet slides
- Adding and using compelling graphics
- Exploring insider secrets to deliver a PowerPoint presentation professionally
Cost: $25 per person
Register for this virtual course here: Event Registration | Colorado Federal Executive Board (feb.gov)