Understanding and Maximizing FERS Employee Benefits Now and In Retirement
February 8, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmDonation
Recommended for Federal Employees who plan on retiring in the next year to fifteen years. This course will cover all the topics and information you’ll need to get ready for retirement. Seminar Topics:
- FERS Pension, FERS Survivor Pension Options
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), the Roth TSP option and the TSP options in retirement
- Federal Employee Group Life
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Programs
- Federal Employee Health Benefits and Medicare, as well as using your Federal Health Insurance in retirement
- Social Security strategies and benefits to taking SS immediately or delaying for later, higher payment
Date: Wednesday February 8, 2023 in Bloomington, MN
Presenters: Michael Nakashima, CFP, ChFEBC and Justin Horsch, Financial Planner.
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $100 for Federal Employee and Spouse (Spouse is optional, no additional cost for the spouse.)
Lunch is on your own, we will have light snacks along with coffee and water.
Location: 8120 Penn Ave S Conference Room 135 Bloomington, MN 55431
Register online by clicking here or by calling Innovate directly at 612-824-1107.