This is a membership meeting intended for any Human Resources professionals in Federal government agencies in Minnesota. The Council meets quarterly on the second Tuesday of September, December, March and June at 9:00 AM at the FEB Conference room in Bloomington.
The HR Council will serve as a venue to share information and resources that supports the needs of the people and agencies we serve.
• Sharing of resources
• Leveraging collective knowledge
• Sounding board for HR community and Federal leaders
• Share training opportunities
• Open forum for lessons learned and best practices
• Partnering opportunities for upcoming events, hiring fairs, etc
• Refine front end hiring processes
• Refine security clearance process