COVID-19: Information for Federal Employees in Minnesota
The Minnesota Federal Executive Board has issued a policy regarding in-person events and trainings during the COVID-19 pandemic. Access the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
Due to the uniqueness of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) FEB will not be using our All Hazards Plan to make recommendations for Federal agencies. Please follow the guidance from your agency for decisions regarding your work location.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Connector: find out when, where, and how to get your COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVIDAwareMN App: Get notified if you have been near someone who tests positive for COVID-19
- Minnesota Dashboard to track statewide COVID Vaccine
- Find a COVID Test Location
- For information specific to the state of Minnesota, please visit the Minnesota Department of Health website.
- Minnesota COVID-19 Statistical Dashboard
Federal Government Websites:
The three official Federal Government sites for coronavirus are:
Updates from OPM can be found here: http://www.opm.gov/covid19
Travel Advisories from the Department of State can be foundhere: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel.html
If an agency does not have a COOP plan, or needs to make edits to their current COOP plan, there is a template available from FEMA for Federal Agencies.